I’ve never been called lovely but this morning my blog was and well, that’s a pretty awesome way to begin a long weekend.
Britt Skrabanek nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award (check her out HERE). She’s a writer, dancer, and a lovely blogger.
All I have to do to accept is list seven things about myself, as well as nominate other blogs.
- This one time, I published my diary and as scary as that was it was also a huge stepping stone. My hope is to publish several fiction novels – each with a different genre.
- I always believe in doing more, being more, being better.
- I’m terrified of change.
- Chapman’s strawberry ice cream is my favourite.
- I hate messy/lazy people.
- I’m indecisive.
- I love my dog and I live off of coffee.
And the Nominees are:
- Not A Model Blog
- Miss Late July
- The Spadina Monologues
- Fashion Soundtrack
- Novel Girl
- This Is My Life
- I’m Charming You
- Stephanie Fusco
- Romi Moondi
- Beyond Words Blog
I know the rules state that you should nominate fifteen blogs but truthfully these ten are my favourite – and they have so much loveliness that you might not even want to check out five more blogs.
Anyways, thanks again to Britt for thinking that my blog is lovely 🙂
Hope you all have a fantastic LONG WEEKEND!